Thursday, December 11, 2008

Angels & Demons Oh My....


I know this post is going to be a bit cliche for some of you but I had to put up Dan Brown because I honestly really do love his stuff! I know you all probably read The Da Vinci Code which I thought was very good but basically a bore fest compared to Angels & Demons which is the first Dan Brown book I ever picked up, it's also first in the Robert Langdon series....The Da Vinci Code came after. I never understood why people were so into the Da Vinci when Angels & Demons is a far better book. It's just one of those non-stop action thrill rides that is encased by mystery and excitement! I just truly love the book and I highly recommend it to everyone especially people that don't think they like to read too much because you won't even know you're reading when you pick this one up. And don't be scared by it's thickness....I read it in a day...it's actually that good! =) I also read Deception Point which is not part of the Langdon series but it's pretty good....It's more of a story to do with the government and how they cover things about especially about archaeological findings that might make people think about things in a different way....obviously this is hard to describe but it's pretty descent. I think I'm going to pick up Digital Fortress for over the Christmas break....wish me luck! http://www.danbrown.com/

No comments: